When you go to your visa appointment, you usually need to have all the documents you used to obtain your university offer.
Adding to the above, you will also need a Financial guarantee/Bank statement
This document should be in your name or in your parent’s name (in this case, your will need a birth certificate)
These differ depending on the country you choose.
- For the UK, you will need to show a 28-day Bank statement from a current account showing no less than:
- London: the tuition fee + maintenance fees 11,385.00GBP (1,265 × 9 months)
- Any other city: the tuition fee + maintenance fees 9,135.00GBP (1,015 × 9 months)
- For the USA you will need a Bank Statement of 30,000USD or more (depending on the University fees
- For Canada, you need to show a Bank Statement with the amount of the tuition fee +10,000CAD or more
- For the European Union, you will need to have at least 10,000EUR in your account