Recruitment & HR services for academic institutions
Our job is to build bridges between skilled educators and academic institutions.
Position: Lecturer / Assistant professor in Academic English (TEFL)
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
A British transnational higher education institution is seeking to appoint lecturers to join its thriving Academic Community at its Egyptian Branch Campus, bringing globally accredited bachelor’s degrees from the UK to Egypt. The position is for English foundation year lecturer for a 1- year International Foundation Programme.
The lecturer will have to deliver our Academic English module provision within the International Foundation Year programme in classes of 20 students with different academic backgrounds and language levels. This experience gives the lecturer the opportunity to be innovative whilst providing an engaging learning experience. Lecturers will have to assist the students with their academic skills, and exam preparation along with their language skills and will have assessment responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Student-centered Tutor, with experience teaching Academic English in a higher education environment either abroad or in the UK.
- A DELTA or Master’s in Applied Linguistics, TESOL, or equivalent is desirable.
- A CELTA and experience are also considered valuable.
- Previous experience in pre-sessional teaching is an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of learning technologies.
- Well Furnished Studio in a compound
- Two economy Flights per year
- 30 days annual leave
- Full medical insurance
- Yearly Residential renewal
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Lecturer / Assistant professor in Academic English (TEFL)” in subject title.
- A team of highly qualified Education-specific recruiters
- A network of 250 academic collaborators
- An organic database of carefully selected candidates
- Tailored services to fit various client needs
- Availability at any given time during our partnership
- Competitive and flexible payment terms