Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
Position: Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in Digital Marketing
Contract Type: Full time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
A British transnational higher education institution is seeking to appoint lecturers to join its thriving Academic Community at its Egyptian Branch Campus, bringing globally accredited bachelor’s degrees from the UK to Egypt. The position is for a lecturer who could cover a Digital Marketing Syllabus at a university level.
The lecturer will be required to deliver courses for the Advertising and Digital Marketing Programme (courses such as: Content Creation and Digital Landscape) in classes giving the opportunity to be innovative whilst providing an engaging learning experience. The lecturer will have to assist the students with their academic skills, exam preparation and will have assessment responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PhD in Business Administration with specialization in Digital Marketing, from the UK or any Western recognized university
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of technology and the digital trends
- Proficient in the use of learning technologies.
- Well Furnished Studio in a compound
- Two economy Flights per year
- 30 days annual leave
- Full medical insurance
- Yearly Residential renewal